Amish Heavy Duty 800 Lb Roll Back Treated Porch Swing Hanging Chains
Amish Heavy Duty Roll Back Pressure Treated Porch Swing With Hanging Chains And Cupholders
- Made from #1 kiln-dried pressure treated pine. Rollback design contours to your body and is considered the most comfortable design available for swinging. Two side cupholders provide unobstructed use of the armrests.
- Thick slats attached by screws. Our slats are routered (no sharp edges) and all sides and ends are sanded for your safety and comfort. Yellow zinc plated hardware is rust and corrosion resistant.
- Authentic Amish handmade craftsmanship. Proudly Made in the USA. Ships partially assembled. Detailed instructions included.
- Available unfinished or in 4 eco-friendly soy based stain finish options. Advanced Bio-Based Technology, Penetrating & Non Film Forming, Rejuvenates, Preserves & Protects, Long Lasting UV Protection, No Stripping For Recoats, Green Building Compliant, Virtually Odorless, and Eco-Friendly.
- 4 Ft. Outside Dimensions: 51W x 27D x 21H inches. 4 Ft. Seat Dimensions: 46W x 19D x 19H inches. 4 Ft. Weight Capacity: 800 lbs. 4 Ft. Weight: 52 lbs. 5 Ft. Outside Dimensions: 63W x 27D x 21H inches. 5 Ft. Seat Dimensions: 58W x 19D x 19H inches. 5 Ft. Weight Capacity: 800 lbs. 5 Ft. Weight: 62 lbs. Cupholders add 9.5 inches to the total span.
*Swing comes with enough chain to hang from a standard 8 foot ceiling. Need extra chain? You can order it here:
Add some hangers and comfort springs to complete your new swing. You can order the hanging kit here:
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
Most wood furniture items contain very small remnants of wood dust, which is a listed chemical. While there is research that supports health-related risks due to wood dust, this research also finds that the key factor in determining the health risk is the amount of exposure to wood dust. These hazardous exposure limits are generally found in the workplace when wood is being sawed or sanded. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture