FAST AND FREE SHIPPING!!!
SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
BORAGE SEED OIL ORGANIC, REFINED, PURE
100% Borage Seed Oil
Borage Seed Oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant Semen boragines by mechanical pressing, filtering, and then refining. The final product has a very light odor and flavor and is considered to be very healthy oil due to the high level of Gamma Linolenic Acid.
This term shall be used to describe products that contain NO ingredients, additives or processing aides derived from commodities that have commercially grown GMO varieties in the supply chain (i.e. contains no soybean, corn, cotton, canola, squash, papaya, potato or tomato).
Borage Seed Oil is used in numerous applications throughout the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, because of its high content of γ-linolenic acid (GLA).
Storage & Shelf Life:
Store at 65 - 75°F in a dry and odor-free environment. Best if used within 6 months.
- Free Fatty Acid (%): 1.0 (max)
- Iodine Value (WIJS): 130 to150
- Peroxide Value (meq/kg): 1.5 (max) 1
- Saponification Value: 184 to194
- Density (at 20°C): 0.918 to 0.928
- cis-Monounsaturates: 19.0%
- cis-Polyunsaturates: 64.0%
- Saturates: 16.0%
- Trans Fatty Acids: < 1.0%